On the 7th June 2018, Save Myanmar Film team is so honored to receive an honorable certificate awarded by MMPO (Myanmar Motion Picture Organization) and another one by Ministry of Information for initiating the registration process, applying for it representing Myanmar and for being able to inscribe “The Emerald Jungle” as UNESCO The Memory of the World Regional Register for Asia/Pacific Region for the year 2018.
- Movie Time “Koon Hna Eain Tan Ka Ma Jan Bon” by Director Maung Wunna
- Save Myanmar Film organized a “Film Digital Restoration Workshop” conducted by Imagica Lab (Japan)
- Save Myanmar Film conducted two-day Magnetic Tapes Digitization Workshop at IPRD funded by MOWCAP ACC small grants
- “The Daughter of Japan” is handed over to Myanmar and digital restored version is screened in Yangon for the first time.
- The Daughter of Japan” is being scanned to be digitally restored